The Cedar Mill Parent Teacher Club is an independent organization that seeks to enhance the scholastic & extracurricular lives of Cedar Mill students. We meet the first Tuesday of each month at 6:45 pm in the school library.
- If you have not done so already, submit your Fun Run pledge sheets and/or money due. If your company matches donations also be sure to submit any required paperwork.
- Do you plan to attend a class party or volunteer? Visit myvolunteerpage.com and register in the new BSD volunteer management system. Registering in the new system and completing the background check is required for all volunteers and those attending school functions such as class parties.
- 10/18: Picture day
- 10/18: Dine out- Si Senor ALL Day
- 10/19: Passport club
- 10/24: Box Top collection
- 10/27 & 28: No School, Teacher work day & staff Appreciation Luncheon
- 11/1: PTC Meeting in the school library
- 11/14-17: Artist in Residence
Every Tuesday / Thursday morning – Lapping Lumberjacks running club! Join us from 7:45 am – 8:15 on the baseball field. If the grass is too wet or it is raining we will move to the covered area for a cardio circuit. If your child is running outside of school, please email their miles to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring a change of shoes and a water bottle.
- School Supply List 2016-2017
- Learning Options – Middle School Learning Options for Beaverton SD
- Beaverton School District High School Boundary Information
- Community website for HS Boundary Information
- 2016 Summer Running Log
Cedar Mill spirit gear and school apparel is now available from Gear Up Sports. Visit GearUpSports.net/cedarmill for all the details.
Orders can be placed online and picked up at school for “free” shipping.
Questions? Contact: Lee@HyattTraining.com.