- 12/6: PTC Meeting @ 6:45 in the library
- 12/8: SCRIP orders due, available to be picked up on 12/15
- 12/5-12/9: Canned Food Drive (help us meet our goal of collecting 1300 items to go to local families!)
- 12/13: Dine-out fundraiser at Pizzicato Pizza (Forest Height location only), all day, no flyer needed. 20% of profits will be donated to Cedar Mill!
- 12/15: GOTCHA Store open at 8:10
- 12/19-1/2: No School – Winter Holiday!
- Learning Options – Middle School Learning Options for Beaverton SD (Open houses begin in November!)
- Beaverton School District High School Boundary Information
- Community website for HS Boundary Information
Cedar Mill spirit gear and school apparel is now available from Gear Up Sports. Visit GearUpSports.net/cedarmill for all the details.
Orders can be placed online and picked up at school for “free” shipping.
Questions? Contact: Lee@HyattTraining.com.
***Reminder to Volunteers: Do you plan to attend a class party or volunteer? Visit myvolunteerpage.com and register in the new BSD volunteer management system. Registering in the new system and completing the background check is required for all volunteers and those attending school functions such as class parties.