Be sweet and give our staff a treat! Starting in February, Cedar Mill Elementary School is rolling out our Giving Tree program through Amazon. The program will run through May, so don’t delay.
If you would like to support your favorite staff member’s classroom, the PTC has created Amazon.com wish lists that they have filled. This will replace the ‘wishing tree’ that used to be in the front entry display cases. We hope this new system will be easier to use and allow staff to get just what they need for their classroom.
Accessing their lists should be quick and easy!
1) Go to http://a.co/cwDXtZr. This will take you directly to Amazon.com and all of the teacher and staff lists.
2) You should find staff members listed on the left side. Click on the person you would like to shop for and their wish list items will appear (if the person has a list).
3) Add the item you want to buy to your cart, then click the yellow ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button that appears.
4) IMPORTANT: Choose the teacher’s registry address c/o PTC Giving Tree (under ‘Other Addresses‘ section) so the item is shipped to the school.
5) If there is a gift receipt option, please provide your name so the teacher or staff member will know who to thank.
6) Complete your transaction.
*Please note: The Beaverton School District, in alignment with the Oregon Government Ethics Commission, asks that personal gifts to school staff be limited to $50 per staff member from a family in a calendar year. We ask that you honor this rule. Donations from the wish lists above are not considered personal but instead for specific classrooms and are not subject to the $50 limit.
If you have any questions about our new digital wishing tree, please contact us at email@example.com.