The Green Team is our school’s parent/educator group that works to implement ecologically sound practices in the school. In the future, the Green Team hopes to expand to include students as the program evolves.
The school’s outdoor classroom/garden design phase is nearing completion and plans are underway to begin the district contractor bidding process in February!
DESIGN – FINAL SKETCHES
There are many exciting possibilities and opportunities with having a garden that tie to the school curriculum, including:
- Science and math
- Nature and conservation
- Sensory learning
- Mindfulness, health and nutrition
- Art, writing and stewardship
Become part of the Green Team!
- Participate in the initial work parties to setup the garden
- Volunteer to provide ongoing maintenance
- Share your ideas or expertise
- and much, much more
Want to get more involved or have questions? Contact the Green Team
Garden Boxes from other schools…